The Hope Youth Network (HYN) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Social Service organization serving underserved youth and families in our communities.
In regard to community relations, large populations of people are disadvantaged because of ability to pay, ability to access care, ability to access comprehensive healthcare, ability to access education, or other disparities for reasons of race, religion, language group or social status. Many of these underserved include children. More than 60% of those who are at or below poverty level are children.
Our customers are children, parents, and grandparents that fall at or below the poverty level and have an identified need, but no identified source to assist with meeting the need.
We are GAP Fillers. We are here to help. We are Hope Youth Network.
Take our 2 Question quiz to see if you qualify:
- Do you have a child in your home? If YES, Continue to Question 2; If NO, you may qualify for our adult program –Click Here
- Does your family constantly struggle with any of the following life skills?
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Creative thinking/lateral thinking
- Critical thinking/perspicacity
- Effective communication
- Interpersonal relationships
- Self awareness/mindfulness
- Coping with stress, trauma and loss
If NO, Click Here
If YES, HYN can help you get on the road to SUCCESS and off the road of REPEAT! Contact us today.